One year of JustALittleBitOfLauryn

January 04, 2017
January 3rd 2017 marked the first birthday of this blog. I can't believe that it's been a year since I decided to write that one blog post just for the fun of it, not realising that blogging would soon become a huge part of my life.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm aware that this blog is tiny compared to others however, success isn't something that can exactly be measured on a scale and everyone achieves different things at different times (Does that even make sense?). Honestly, I'm just proud of what I've been able to achieve in this short space of time. Especially as I've been juggling part time jobs, a levels and applying to university at the same time.

There's a lot of things that I enjoy about blogging but one of the main aspects that is most important to me are the friends I have made. This is particularly important because I feel as though a lot of people still don't really understand blogging and therefore it's great to be able to communicate with others who have the same interests and struggles as myself. 2016 also saw a number of writing opportunities that were available to me such as becoming a writer for Daily News Service and Blasting News while partaking in collaborations with fellow bloggers. As well as this, I also attended my first launch event which was super exciting and I hope that I will be able to attend more events this year and meet more lovely bloggers.

2017 is already full of lots of exciting plans including a YouTube collaboration channel with a group of great blogging/youtube girls which I am excited to explain more in the very near future. I also plan on creating lots more content this year and just seeing where this takes me.

Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read JustALittleBitOfLauryn. It amazes me that even one person wants to read about my pointless ramblings, let alone thousands of you...

Happy New Year and best wishes for 2017 x

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.