CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDE - GIRLS

Christmas is fast approaching and I thought I would compile a couple of gift ideas that I've seen in the past couple of weeks that I believe would make great presents for your loved ones! This is going to be a two-part series so today, I'm going to be showing all gifts for mothers, sisters, girlfriends etc then the next will be for the guys in your life. I hope this helps with your last-minute shopping!

Soap&Glory Extrava-glam-za

I don't know a single person who doesn't enjoy S&G products and I think that this box in particular would be a great Christmas present. Coming in at £50, you are getting so many good products such as the Supercat eyeliner, Brow Archery and the Sexy Mother Pucker lipgloss, perfect for any beauty addict! To make it even better, it's also part of the Boots 3 for 2 deal that we all know and love.



Yankee candles

Yankee candles are that special thing that people wouldn't usually buy themselves because they are slightly on the expensive side but they are lovely to receive! Around Christmas time, lots of sets are brought out from votives to the large jars, you're guaranteed to find a gift for everyone ranging from around £10-£25. My favourite festive scent is definitely Christmas Cookie!

Novelty slippers
Who doesn't love a pair of novelty slippers? I really like these unicorn ones on Boohoo for only £14! This is a great present for a best friend or even a Secret Santa if you want to go all out because let's be honest, nobody likes cold feet.

I have a pair of pug ones and I think that they are a very good present, especially for the winter months.


Merry Kiss-Mas Wand
You can never have enough lip balms, that is a fact. This set is really good as you are getting 5 lip balms for £10(in really fun packaging) which means only £2 for a lip balm of a decent size and which is super hydrating! I think that this set would be good for a sister or someone slightly younger. The Body Shop also have a range of other items which are great for gifts!






What would you love to receive this Christmas?

4 comments:

  1. Can't beat novelty slippers and a scented candle! Lovely ideas!

    Alice x | www.invocati.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect! Gotten rid of my last minute present stress! x

    www.absolutelyaliyah.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.