Thoughts I have during a train journey
I get trains a lot and in this time, I have a great deal of time to think. I decided it would be fun to write down all of my thoughts on the 3h30 train journey I'm currently doing and see if this makes it into a blog post or whether it's too weird and I'll just be keeping this to myself... I'm quite an anxious person, if you hadn't guessed already and if you didn't, you'll definitely tell by the time this post is over but that's fine. Let's not be afraid to talk about our anxieties.
- How loud is that person going to sneeze?
- What if I miss my stop?
- Lauryn, your stop is the last stop on the train
- Damn, the train wifi is awful
- How do I have toothpaste on my shoulder?
- I wonder how much I'll go to school this week
- This Reading festival wristband must be so full of bacteria
- What if I get no offers from universities?
- I don't even know which universities I want to apply to
- Is Castle Cary the place from Mamma Mia?
- I love when Lidl add new items to their bakery section
- Wow, life was so dull before the Lidl bakery section
- Ew, it's Monday tomorrow
- I am so unprepared for my party
- I really should start writing my personal statement
- It's so hard to write about myself
- What did I even do with my life before blogging?
- I need to go on holiday
- The Handmaids tale is such a weird book
- Why do I feel so sick?
- I wish that I didn't get so travel sick
- But the travel sick tablets make me feel even worse so no thank you
- I really should socialise more with my pals
- I do not want to go to sixth form and work tomorrow
- Should probably get a haircut
- Should probably do a lot of things really
- Birthday in 2 weeks, nice
- I am the epitome of exhaustion
- I love how quiet this train carriage is
- Mozzarella dippers are the one
- Christmas is so soon
- Why is everyone on Facebook getting pregnant?
- Google drive making the world an easier place
- Well, it would it it loaded anyway
- So much to do when I just want to sleep
- So excited to see the Biffy acoustic next month
- I'll finally be 18
- Still look 12 though
- Craving pizza need
- I don't appreciate people who criticise a good old margarita pizza
- That is an impossible word to spell
- Where do I even start with this personal statement?
- Life would be nicer if I had longer eyelashes
Looking back on this, I realise that my mind is an incredibly random place, damn.
What do you think about during long journeys?
See you next time,