Just a lil bit about me!

June 12, 2016
Hi guys, it's Lauryn! So, today's post is going to be a bit more of a chatty one as I just talk to you a bit about myself because I feel like I haven't really done that yet and you deserve to know about my totally uninteresting life!

So, my name is Lauryn(obviously) but actually, it is legally spelled Lauren although I changed it when I was in year 5 and going through my super edgy phase. I'm 17 at this current moment in time and my birthday is on the 2nd of October, I can't wait to finally be 18 because being 17 is so boring. Although, let's be honest, I still probably won't leave my room. I live in Devon in the UK which I'm not too big of a fan of and I'm looking forward to moving elsewhere for university.

Education?

I'm currently in sixth form studying English literature, psychology and sociology. I recently finished my AS exams which were very hard and I'm dreading the results but at the end of the day, what's done is done. I was taking chemistry until a few weeks ago too but I dropped it because if your textbook is covered in tears, it is not worth it!

Future plans?

When I finish my A levels, I plan on going to university to study psychology however I definitely plan on continuing my blog during this time and keeping you updated on my journey through life.

Relationships?

So, I have a boyfriend who I have been with for nearly 3 years now. Like I mentioned in a previous post, we are in a long distance relationship and we actually met over Twitter in 2013! For my younger readers, if you are ever planning to meet someone from the internet, please let someone you trust know and even take someone with you. Not everyone is who they say they are; stay safe!

Interests?

So, my main love is my blog, writing honestly is my favourite thing. I wouldn't call myself a photographer by any means but I do love going out and taking photos and getting that great Instagram feed! I spend far too much time buying and trying out new make up so that's definitely an interest too. I'm also a bit of a book lover and by a bit, I mean, damn I really do enjoy books. I also run an art Facebook page where I sell my own paintings and drawings which you can find here: https://www.facebook.com/LaurynDoesArt/

Where do I plan on going next with my blogging career?

I never thought blogging would become as big a part of my life as it has but I'm enjoying every second of it. I plan on continuing with this blog and perhaps starting podcasts at some point this year. As well as that, I have also started preparing my e-book which I am very excited for!

Other random facts?

Like I said, I'm not very interesting! Although, I enjoy going to gigs and I'm actually going to Reading festival this summer which I am very excited for because I just enjoy music a lot although can I play any musical instrument? No, no I definitely can not.

I'm hoping to do a giveaway on this blog soon so stay tuned for that and let me know which type of things you would like in it!

That's the end of today's post, I hope you enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing. I'm currently working on my blogging schedule and which days per week I will be posting but I will include all of that information in my next post. As always, if you have any queries, suggestions or you just want to say hi, please feel free to contact me and as always, my contact information will be below.
See you next time!

- Lauryn

CONTACT INFORMATION:

Email: justalittlebitoflauryn@gmail.com
Snapchat: laurynmathewss
Facebook art page: https://www.facebook.com/LaurynDoesArt/?fref=ts 
Instagram: laurynidk_
JustALittleBitOfLauryn Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/JustALittleBitOfLauryn/?fref=ts




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.